Hogwarts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Witches and Wizards to Hogwarts Roleplay! In this forum you can attend classes, visit diagon alley, get your very own wand! It is all here in the Hogwarts Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The case of William Mowbray

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duncan Mowbray

The case of William Mowbray Empty
PostSubject: The case of William Mowbray   The case of William Mowbray EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 am

The headmaster had apperated William and Duncan to Saint Mungo's and they were in the entry. Duncan took a deep breath "I hate side-along apperating." he said. "But I guess we needed to get here in a hurry."

Duncan took out his cell phone and made a call. "Hi dad" he said. "First off, William is conscious and can talk and walk, but he was apperated to Saint Mungo's. Grab mom and apperaite here..." Duncan listened a moment. "Me and Kate will have to explain all that to the healers as soon as we see them. Could we just fill you in when you get here ?" Duncan listened again. "OK, see you soon."

A receptoinist looked up. "May I help you ?" she asked the headmaster.

Duncan looked at her and said "My brother was hurt and the headmaster brought us here. A healer will need to examine him."

A handsome blonde man appeared with a gorgeous platinum blonde woman. She raced to William. "WILL" she cried and threw her arms around him. Oh Will !" she whimpered.

Out Of Context: headmaster, could you run the healers etc ?
Back to top Go down
Lily Fletcher

Lily Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The case of William Mowbray   The case of William Mowbray EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:00 am

Lily raised an eyebrow as she came into the reception area, just in time to see the woman hug her son. "What happened?" she asked curiously, recognizing the older boy from the Leaky Cauldron earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: The case of William Mowbray   The case of William Mowbray EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:27 am

And the healer arrived, basically right behind professor Fletcher, so Duncan, Kate and William each told everybody what happened from their point of view. Duncan turned towards Evanna "DO you have anything to add to that ?"
Back to top Go down
Pheodas Draconis
Admin
Pheodas Draconis

PostSubject: Re: The case of William Mowbray   The case of William Mowbray EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:56 am

Duncan Mowbray wrote:
Out Of Context: headmaster, could you run the healers etc ?

<OOC: Yes, sure, I'll play one now>

The Healer was an elderly woman with silver hair in a bun and half-moon spectacles, she was dressed in a crimson and white robe of sorts with a healer hat and a big red cross on the front and she knelt down to be face-to-face with Will.

"Now, deary me! What have you done here!" The Healer said with a sympathetic smile. Will did his best to smile but felt shy.

"Well" She Started "My name is Nurse Tollipan and Luckily for you, I will be the one looking after you" Said the Healer cheerfully as she stood up slowly and faced the Handsome man and the Beautiful woman.

"According to what we have been told by your older son, your little boy has been hit by a curse...what that curse is, is unknown but we suspect dark magic, very dark magic, judging by the description of the woman that 'seduced' your son it would most likely be a hag." She began sternly to the adults "To take further action we are going to take your son up to the Fourth Floor: Spell Damage where he will most likely have to stay overnight, you are welcome to stay aswell. I will also be informing the Head Healer who will send a Owl to the Minister of Magic about this new type of Dark Magic." She said with a serious smile. She turned round to face Will again and gave a faint smile.

"If you would also like to follow me, Family, Friends and Officials may also visit" Said Nurse Tollipan as she strode off.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.rpg-board.net
Duncan Mowbray

PostSubject: Re: The case of William Mowbray   The case of William Mowbray EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:16 am

The Mobray father said "My wife will spend the night." and he smiled at her. "Merlin couldn't force here away from her child in a hospital.

The exquisite woman holding an embarassed William, replied "You know me well, love." She looked at the other children. "You'll return to Diagon alley with your father and finish your shopping. Then go home. I'll phone if anything changes."

"Yes sir." the ather teased and Mrs. Mowbray stuck out her tongue at her husband.

"I like the way they can make each other laugh." Katie said. "They're cute at that age."

The healers escourted William and his mother out. Mister Mobray turned to the headmaster. "Thank you for taking care of my son." And he lead the children out.
Back to top Go down
Lily Fletcher

Lily Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The case of William Mowbray   The case of William Mowbray EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Lily smiled as she watched them leave. She would have to keep an eye out for the woman they'd told her about, before she attacked somebody else. She nodded respectfully to the headmaster and headed back the way she'd come.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Pheodas Draconis
Admin
Pheodas Draconis

PostSubject: Re: The case of William Mowbray   The case of William Mowbray EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:42 am

As Pheodas stood there watching the people walk out and the beautiful woman gripping tightly to the little child's and and not letting go until they reached the top of the stairs, he sighed. 'A New type of Dark Art is being unleashed into the world...let's hope we don't have another He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named' he thought to himself. But then Pheodas remembered something, he rushed quickly over to Duncan, Kate and Evanna who were living behind Mister Mowbray.

"Excuse me Sir, but do you mind if I just borrow the kids a second?" Asked Pheodas longingly

"Not at all, I'll be waiting outside in the Muggle Street, I'll see you in a second" Said Mister Mowbray as he exited through the door. All three of them looked confused, why had the Headmaster had stopped them was a mystery.

"The reason I pulled you back was because...you never really did get rewarded for The Case of William Mowbray...you have all been so brave, I don't think a normal 13,14 and 15 year-old's could take on a full powerful hag...so, for that, I would like to ask each three of you to choose one reward in which I can, reward you with...say anything, anything at all..." Said the Headmaster gleefully
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.rpg-board.net
NightMarauder118

NightMarauder118

PostSubject: Re: The case of William Mowbray   The case of William Mowbray EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:12 am

Pheodas Draconis wrote:
As Pheodas stood there watching the people walk out and the beautiful woman gripping tightly to the little child's and and not letting go until they reached the top of the stairs, he sighed. 'A New type of Dark Art is being unleashed into the world...let's hope we don't have another He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named' he thought to himself. But then Pheodas remembered something, he rushed quickly over to Duncan, Kate and Evanna who were living behind Mister Mowbray.

"Excuse me Sir, but do you mind if I just borrow the kids a second?" Asked Pheodas longingly

"Not at all, I'll be waiting outside in the Muggle Street, I'll see you in a second" Said Mister Mowbray as he exited through the door. All three of them looked confused, why had the Headmaster had stopped them was a mystery.

"The reason I pulled you back was because...you never really did get rewarded for The Case of William Mowbray...you have all been so brave, I don't think a normal 13,14 and 15 year-old's could take on a full powerful hag...so, for that, I would like to ask each three of you to choose one reward in which I can, reward you with...say anything, anything at all..." Said the Headmaster gleefully

Evanna was surprised by the Headmasters comment. "Um-sir, I really don't want anything, if you were also talking to me... I didn't really do anything to help and I'm fine just knowing that Will's safe right now."
Back to top Go down
http://thehogwartsroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/The_Hogwarts_Roleplay_
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The case of William Mowbray   The case of William Mowbray Empty

Back to top Go down

The case of William Mowbray
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Roleplay :: The Wizarding World :: St. Mungo's Hospital Magical Maladies and Injuries-
Jump to: