Hogwarts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Witches and Wizards to Hogwarts Roleplay! In this forum you can attend classes, visit diagon alley, get your very own wand! It is all here in the Hogwarts Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the lake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mihaela Howard

Mihaela Howard

At the lake Empty
PostSubject: At the lake   At the lake EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Mihaela made her way across the grounds towards the lake. She had her robes pulled around her, but regardless they still billowed slightly in the wind. It was cool out, since it was September and all, but not cold enough to pull out her winter coat. She actually enjoyed the sharp bursts of cold air that she was sure turning her face pink. Oh well.

Coming upon the lake, she set down her school bag and pulled out a quilt, laying it on the ground before sitting on it. She had nothing against the dirt, but she found it pointless to be dirty if it could be easily avoided. Barishnya, her Siamese kitten that her father bought her, jumped onto the quilt and played with a bit of the string before curling on into a ball and watching the water. Mihaela smiled at her and then proceeded to pull out her books. Studying outside was always much more appealing to her than studying inside.

With a frown, she pushed some of her white-blue hair out of her face and opened up her Transfiguration book.

[[OOC: Free for anyone to join]]
Back to top Go down
Lily Fletcher

Lily Fletcher

At the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the lake   At the lake EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Lily glanced up from where she was standing looking out across the lake from the boathouse, as a young girl sat down and started studying a little way away. She recognized her. Mihaela Howard, from her Charms class. Slightly bored, she wandered over to her. "Good morning, Mihaela." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgeneration.forumotion.co.uk/
Mihaela Howard

Mihaela Howard

At the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the lake   At the lake EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Transfiguration was boring. Well, no. It wasn't that it bored her, it was that she had a hard time doing it which made her not like it very much. She understand the theories and could tell you how to perform any Transfiguration spell she knew. She also was well versed in the Five Principal Exceptions to Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration. When it came to doing the spells herself though, well it wasn't quite as good as she wanted it to be. Mihaela was passing her class, of course, but it was taking a lot of work and she knew it was going to keep being that way. She sighed as she turned the next page in her book.

"Good morning, Mihaela" a voice said from her right. Looking up, she saw that it was Professor Fletcher, her Charms Professor. Barishnya also looked up and before putting her head back down and going back to sleep.

"Professor Fletcher, good morning," Mihaela smiled up at her, marking her book in the process so she wouldn't lose her spot. "Whatever brings you out here on this chilly morning?"

Back to top Go down
Lily Fletcher

Lily Fletcher

At the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the lake   At the lake EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:41 am

Lily smiled. "I like coming down here in the mornings, when it's quiet. It helps me think." she sat down next to her. "Are you all right after....you know....that argument last lesson?"
Back to top Go down
Mihaela Howard

Mihaela Howard

At the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the lake   At the lake EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:16 am

"Ah yes," Mihaela smiled. "I like coming out here because it's quiet...makes it easier to get work done without all the noise."

She blinked and a confused look filtered across her face for a second at her professors' question. Last lesson? What had happened last lesson that made her upset? Thinking about a minute, she realised that Professor Fletcher was referring to the conversation that happened after whats-his-name, Don or Devan or something, came into Charms late. She almost wanted to laugh.

"I am perfectly okay Professor. I merely do not see the need to sit through a class and be called things I am not, nor do I see the need to defend myself against things in which I did not say, in a manner in which I never said it." Mihaela gave her a small smile, "Charms is indeed my favourite class, however I have better things to do then listen to that boy go off on me about nothing. Like my Transfiguration work."

"I am sorry, of course, for walking out on your class. Normally I do not do such a thing, but well...I felt it was warranted."
Back to top Go down
Lily Fletcher

Lily Fletcher

At the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the lake   At the lake EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:35 pm

"Don't worry about it." Lily replied, looking out across the lake. "You didn't really miss anything anyway. It was just an introduction lesson."
Back to top Go down
Mihaela Howard

Mihaela Howard

At the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the lake   At the lake EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Pushing some of her hair behind her ear, Mihaela matter-of-factly stated, "Oh, I am not worried about it. Petty little disturbances do not side track me from my work, which is the most important thing."

It was essential she study hard this year, especially with O.W.L.S coming up. Her mother didn't really believe Hogwarts was as great of a school as her father said it was and this was the year it was all riding on. Cold as she might be, she did not want to be forced to transfer to Durmstrang, but she was sure if she failed just one class that was where she'd be this time next year.

Barishnya stood up and stretched out before going and sniffing at Mihaela's Professor. Deciding she liked the smell, she proceeded to rub against her, purring loudly. Mihaela laughed softly. "Do not mind her....she is a lover."
Back to top Go down
Lily Fletcher

Lily Fletcher

At the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the lake   At the lake EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:34 am

"Well that's good." Lily replied, nodding. She smiled as the cat rubbed against her and scratched it behind the ears. "So who's this?"
Back to top Go down
Pheodas Draconis
Admin
Pheodas Draconis

At the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the lake   At the lake EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:10 am

Pheodas stepped slowly down the stone steps with his Phoenix perched cheerfully on his shoulder. He let the phoenix climb down onto his right forearm arm then flutter off gracefully and swooped around the owlery a few times then set off towards the winter sun. His crimson scarf, the same colour as his phoenix fluttered slight behind him as he clutched the book in his hand tighter. Pheodas quickly took out his wand and waved it over his gold-trimmed shoes and instantly an icy skating blade appeared and he slowly glided over to Professor Fletcher and Mihaela.

"Everything ok ladies?" He questioned gleefully.

"What are you doing out here, Headmaster?" Question Mihaela curiously.

"Ah! Well...it's quite and peaceful, and plus I have to let Alexander out once in a while." Said Pheodas as he slowly turned his head to the book in his hand "Oh and this!" He held it up happily "This...this is my journal" He was holding up a little black leather book which was wrapped up by another leather string and stamped with a red seal. "I like to right in it...it helps me clear my mind." He said less cheerfully.

Last edited by Pheodas Draconis on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.rpg-board.net
Mihaela Howard

Mihaela Howard

At the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the lake   At the lake EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Barishnya responded to Mihaela's Professor's attention by purring loudly and leaning into the scratching. Mihaela smiled. "This is Barishnya. It's an old traditional way of saying something along the lines of 'young lady'. My father bought her for me and my mother bought me my owl, Malinka."

At that moment the Headmaster appeared.

"Of course Headmaster," Mihaela looked up at him. "I was getting a head start on my Transfiguration work when Professor Fletcher joined me here."

She was curious as to the Headmaster's wanderings. Not really intrigued though. Slightly curious. Previously, she had been able to study at this spot with no interruption. Not that she would call the inquiries by her Charms Professor or Headmaster bad interruptions. Barishnya stopped in her attentions to stare at the Headmaster and his phoenix. Still being a kitten, she had yet to see a bird that big, let alone a phoenix.

She nodded in understanding. "That is why I come out here too. Sometimes the hustle and bustle in the Castle gives me a headache, which makes it rather hard to study."
Back to top Go down
Lily Fletcher

Lily Fletcher

At the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the lake   At the lake EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:05 pm

"Oh! Hello, headmaster." Lily said pleasantly. She looked out across the lake as Mihaela spoke to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At the lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the lake   At the lake Empty

Back to top Go down

At the lake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Roleplay :: Hogwarts Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: