Hogwarts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Witches and Wizards to Hogwarts Roleplay! In this forum you can attend classes, visit diagon alley, get your very own wand! It is all here in the Hogwarts Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gryfindor Table

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duncan Mowbray

The Gryfindor Table Empty
PostSubject: The Gryfindor Table   The Gryfindor Table EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:05 am

Duncan sat at the Gryfindor table next to Tae. He smirked as William was placed in Hufflepuff. Duncan knew that his little brother would do well in Hufflepuff but he also knew Will would spend a couple of weeks grumbling because he wasn't a Ravenclaw.

Duncan turned towards Tae. "So we have to find some more smart or sneaky people of right thinking to be the new Marauders. You are in, right ? I don't know anybody here.. not really, so who should I consider and who should I avoid ?"
Back to top Go down

The Gryfindor Table
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Roleplay :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: