Hogwarts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Witches and Wizards to Hogwarts Roleplay! In this forum you can attend classes, visit diagon alley, get your very own wand! It is all here in the Hogwarts Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ravenclaw Table - at Start of term feast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richardaravenclaw

The Ravenclaw Table - at Start of term feast Empty
PostSubject: The Ravenclaw Table - at Start of term feast   The Ravenclaw Table - at Start of term feast EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:19 am

As the meal was underway a dark haired, slender wizard entered and hurried to the headmaster. They sopke a moment, then the wizard headed towards the Ravenclaw table. He smiled at them and waved his wand and cast a spell. When he spoke everybody at the table heard him. "Good evening students. " he said. "Sorry about being late, a bit of trouble coming over from the states. Allow me to introduce myself. I am the new head of Ravenclaw house and the defense against the dark arts professor. My name is Richard Archamedes Ravenclaw, I'm sure I'll get to know you all soon."
Back to top Go down
Duncan Mowbray

The Ravenclaw Table - at Start of term feast Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ravenclaw Table - at Start of term feast   The Ravenclaw Table - at Start of term feast EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:42 am

richardaravenclaw wrote:
As the meal was underway a dark haired, slender wizard entered and hurried to the headmaster. They sopke a moment, then the wizard headed towards the Ravenclaw table. He smiled at them and waved his wand and cast a spell. When he spoke everybody at the table heard him. "Good evening students. " he said. "Sorry about being late, a bit of trouble coming over from the states. Allow me to introduce myself. I am the new head of Ravenclaw house and the defense against the dark arts professor. My name is Richard Archamedes Ravenclaw, I'm sure I'll get to know you all soon."

Unfortunately for Kaitlyn Mowbray she had taken a big drink of pumpkin juice when the professor introduced himself. She gagged and spewed her pumpkin juice. She blushed bright red and grabbed a napkin. She muttered "great, I get to look like an idiot in front of a fouder's grandson !" She wiped her face.
Back to top Go down

The Ravenclaw Table - at Start of term feast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Roleplay :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: