Hogwarts Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Witches and Wizards to Hogwarts Roleplay! In this forum you can attend classes, visit diagon alley, get your very own wand! It is all here in the Hogwarts Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Headmaster's Announcements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pheodas Draconis
Admin
Pheodas Draconis

Headmaster's Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Headmaster's Announcements   Headmaster's Announcements EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:57 am

Here the Headmaster (Pheoads Draconis (Me)) will announce...announcements!

Last edited by Pheodas Draconis on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.rpg-board.net
Pheodas Draconis
Admin
Pheodas Draconis

Headmaster's Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Announcements   Headmaster's Announcements EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:46 am

Pheodas slowly glided atop behind the big high table and tapped his glass, the whole room fell to an eerie silence as the Headmaster muttered to himself "Sonorus" while gently touching his neck with his wand.

"Students of our four Houses: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin. I would like to propose a challenge of sorts to the whole school where you can win a small vial of..." He paused for a moment, as though he had been petrified in a stance, but then slowly held up the tiniest crystal phial you could ever see, it was rounded at the base and had long, thin, slender neck with a crystal for a stopper at the top.

"Felix Felicis" He started, as he let go of the phial which now was miraculously floating in midair.

"What Felix Felicis is, I cannot say but those who are accomplished potioneers or are just keen readers may know or have lucky enough to encounter it." He smiled, beaming at the students. He reached into a small pouch and took out a roll of parchment which was also floating in midair but also unraveling.

"To win this phial, you must bring me an asortment of things which have been made by yourself..this list includes...

One Vial of Herbicide, I believe you could find the recipe in a certain potion book.
A brand new copy of Quidditch Through the Ages, Library books will not be accepted.
1 Sample of Wiggentree Bark.
1 Sample of Flobberworm Mucus
3 Horklump Caps, these can be found throughout the grounds.
Extra marks will be given to the student who no only presents these items but gives me a piece of parchment with the animal in my office and it's name.

Please make sure these items are contained in a box with your name, age and house on it." Smiled Pheodas as he sat down in his big golden high-chair and watched students scramble to their feet.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsroleplay.rpg-board.net

Headmaster's Announcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Roleplay :: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: